What makes great companies great? One thing and one thing only: crazy good service.
Crazy Good Service is an extremely powerful message that forces you to rethink how you serve all of your customers, including your team, your company, as well as your end users or consumers. More importantly, it helps you define what crazy good service looks like in your organization so you can begin to deliver noticeably better service immediately, both internally and externally.
In Crazy Good Service ™ you will discover:
- Why crazy good service is important…and rare.
- A simple, but powerful way to remember the elements of crazy good service.
- Who are your customers really, and why it is important to recognize and serve them all with crazy good service.
- Why shifting your focus 100% toward your customer is so critical, why it’s so difficult, and how you can do it more often.
- How to proactively eliminate obstacles before they become problems for your customers.
- The three ways we are always judged when responding to any customer requests and three ways to improve your responses.
- How amazingly simple it is to build relationships through validation.
- Why “WOW” experiences rarely work and what to do instead.
Who will benefit from this message?
- Individuals and teams committed to providing the best service possible.
- Individuals and teams looking for a powerful new way to build a better team by focusing on serving each other better internally.
- Organizations interested in learning how to create a culture of service using a simple, but powerful model.
If you have questions about this program, I’m happy to set up a time to talk at your convenience. Please call my worldwide HQ, sparkspace, at 614-224-7727 or email me directly: email@example.com.
And if you’re ready to book me to deliver the message to your company or conference, I’m ready to help. Let’s create some crazy good service together.